Highlander Sleepmaster 2000 Sleeping Bag

Highlander Sleepmaster 2000 Sleeping Bag

Product Details

  • Boxed-product Weight: 1.7 Kg
  • Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
  • Manufacturer reference: SB161
  • ASIN: B001WSBQ6G
  • Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 18 May 2009

By : Highlander
List Price : £29.99
Price : £27.95
You Save : £2.04 (7%)
Highlander Sleepmaster 2000 Sleeping Bag

Product Description

Box Contains


  • Sleepmaster 2000 Double Sleeping Bag

  • Carry case


  •  

    Highlander Sleepmaster 2000 Sleeping Bag

     

    Product Features

    • 2 Season bag
    • Sleeps 1 person
    • Extreme Temp: -5C
    • Comfort Temp: +15 to -3C
    • Weight: 1.8kg
    • Size: 195x95cm
    • Pack size: 25x48cm
    • Fill: 350gsm
    Highlander Sleepmaster 2000 Sleeping Bag

    Customer Reviews

    I bought this at the same time as this single sleeping bag Coleman Pacific Standard Sleeping Bag

    considering the linked single sleeping bag is 210cm x 85cm and the reviewed double sleeping bag is 195cm x 95cm you will soon see that unless you are less than 10cm wide you will not get two people in it.

    This is not a "double" sleeping bag but a sleeping bag for people who eat double (if you know what I mean).

    The actual quality of the sleeping bag is great, it is comfy and warm and is a very nice big single sleeping bag but do not expect to get two people in it.

    I bought this for a short camping trip in early summer. I wanted a double sleeping bag for single use, so chose this particular one, as I noted that at 95cm wide it wasn't as big as some doubles, so would be a good compromise.

    The bag is very warm ; comfortable. It has a drawstring at the top to keep out any draughts ; can be unzipped fully ; opened out flat if required. There are pullers for the zip on both inside ; out, and an overlap of lining inside to cover the zip. It seems well made, with no dodgy seams or stitching. A nice roomy bag for one person, rather than a small double, I would say. I'm really pleased with it ; can't wait to use it again.

     

    Highlander Sleepmaster 2000 Sleeping Bag

     

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts

    .

      © Copyright by Double Sleeping Bag Support By Bisnis Hosting

    Back to TOP