SunnCamp Baubles Super King Size Sleeping Bag
Product Details
- Item Weight: 5 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 5 Kg
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Manufacturer reference: SB1413
- ASIN: B001NPCVZ8
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 12 Dec 2008
By : Sunncamp
List Price :
Price : £30.93
You Save : £12.30 (28%)

Product Description
Manufacturer's Description
A 50oz (450gm²) luxurious sleeping bag complete with carry/storage bag. Ideal for zipping together to form a double. Machine washable
Quality bag for extra warmth and comfort.
See all Product Description
SunnCamp Baubles Super King Size Sleeping Bag
Product Features
- Shell: Polyester/Cotton mix
- Lining: 65/35% Polyester/Cotton
- Filling: 100% Polyester Hollowfibre
- Size: 203 x 92cm

Costumer Reviews
great sleeping bag, lovely fabric, very warm, ideal for the caravan. Though a few loose threads to cut off. A great size, gives you plenty of room to move around.
After using a mummy sleeping bag for several years, I thought it was about time I bought a new one and this one doesn't disappoint! It's like sleeping wrapped in a large cosy duvet. There's ample room to turn around and it hasn't got that cold, noisy outer which most bags have. I loved it so much, I splashed out on another one for my hubby!
SunnCamp Baubles Super King Size Sleeping Bag
Post a Comment